Mig33Peace Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33Peace Community

Mig33 Community. Community Mig33 on the world. Lets share your briliant idea and more idea here. Join with us and enjoy here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008

Go down 
+4
p-s-y-c-h-o
admin
n-a-p-i
blok_underground
8 posters
AuthorMessage
blok_underground
New Born
New Born

Male
Number of posts : 2
Mig33 Username : blok_underground
Registration date : 2008-06-21

New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 Empty
PostSubject: New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008   New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 8:07 am

bila anda melihat iklan sebuah perusahaan search engine bernama web 2.0 yang sedang membuka saham secara gratis, pesan saya:

JANGAN IKUT, JANGAN IKUT TIDAK DAFTAR dengan alasan "ah hari gene masih percaya kaya begitu??"

dengan alasan:
1. karena online buisnes menjadi alternatif yang menjanjikan akhir-akhir ini.
2. search engine ini diprediksi akan menjadi saingan google dan yahoo di kemudian hari. mumpung masih membuka saham gratis, sebelum sahamnya naik atau ditutup, kenapa tidak dicoba.
3. pembukaan saham ini sama seperti yang dilakukan google dan yahoo ketika pertama mereka merintis perusahaannya.

klik:

http://www.CashBlasterPro.com/rifki_balwel

hanya register, kemudian promosikan URL anda sebanyak-banyaknya. anda akan mendapat saham bila sudah berhasil mengajak 2 orang, mudahkan?

ini sedikit penjelasan dari admin:

MEMBER NEWS

We are happy to have you on our team and very excited for the wonderful technologies that are about to revolutionize the Internet as we know it!

You are about to become part of history in the making. I know that our website leads to some pretty "lofty" claims of web-wide domination, complete saturation, total internet change, etc. and I only wish we could disclose the full details of our technologies to you right now so you would know that these claims are not some hyped up exaggeration to try and sell you something.

Though, I can tell you this. It will take less than 5 minutes of reviewing the details of this new technology for you to have NO DOUBT in your mind that this company is going to be the next BIG Internet Technology Company, not to mention you will also finally understand why this WILL be a full, web-wide upgrade to Web 2.0 Standards.

We compare the potential of this company to being the next Google / mySpace, etc. when in all actuality, it really has even more potential because it is NOT a web site. This technology effects THE ENTIRE INTERNET. It's almost scary when I think about how big this will become.

So, with that said, I urge you to stake your claim now by referring as many people as you can to this amazing opportunity. I can assure you, this can and WILL build a very nice "nest-egg" for you as we launch our technologies. The more people you get in now before the launch, the larger your team will be and the more profit and reward will come your way.

Think of it this way. What if you had a chance to get in on Amazon, eBay or Google before they were known, you could have made a fortune. That is exactly what you have here today. Our supporters will become hugely rewarded for their efforts beyond the compensation shown in the contract. The contracted compensation reward is already proving hugely successful with the amazing growth we are realizing right now.

What we have not told you is that there are secret bonuses for the top performers that we (our partners) have already agreed upon to reward those who help us reach our membership goals. These rewards stand to be even more lucrative than what's shown in the contract. So again, I urge you - take advantage of what we have right now and build your team in any and every manner legally and ethically possible in order to grab as much of the pie as you can before we launch!

This is going to be one of the most exciting companies on the Internet and YOU were lucky enough to find out about it in the VERY beginning! Congratulations!

Now, let's work together to take this company and our membership into a new era of Internet technologies.

Thank you for your support and if you ever need anything at all, just ask!

Regards,
Robert
Team Support

sekali lagi saya tegaskan. bila memang anda tipe orang yag menggunakan internet HANYA untuk chating dan email saja, tanpa cerdas mencari peluang income yang menjanjikan, silahkan ignore pesan ini!!! Smile

to join, klick:
http://www.CashBlasterPro.com/rifki_balwel
Back to top Go down
n-a-p-i
n-a-p-i

Male
Number of posts : 162
Mig33 Username : n-a-p-i
Interest : chatting
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008   New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 12:38 pm

waw, apaan tuh?? kaga paham dech....

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
admin
Administrator
Administrator
admin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Mig33 Username : soul_86
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008   New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:48 am

Ok bro,thanks infonya..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33peace.co.nr
p-s-y-c-h-o
Administrator
Administrator
p-s-y-c-h-o

Male
Number of posts : 219
Mig33 Username : p-s-y-c-h-o, psy
Interest : C8

PostSubject: Re: New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008   New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:06 am

Thx bgt bro infonya.. beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33uii.co.cc
blok_underground
New Born
New Born

Male
Number of posts : 2
Mig33 Username : blok_underground
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008   New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 3:59 am

Daftar Cepet BRo............. 2 minggu lagi. paling lambat tgl 1 juli 2008
Back to top Go down
barbie_dini
Technician
Technician
barbie_dini

Female
Number of posts : 236
Mig33 Username : sendirisajah
Interest : shopping
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008   New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 6:28 pm

i have a question . . .

ini iklan ato apah.. scratch
udah baca rules forum kan , , , study
Back to top Go down
Mutia81
Translator
Translator
Mutia81

Female
Number of posts : 171
Mig33 Username : Mutia81
Interest : Sport,chatting,listening music
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008   New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:04 pm

admin kenapa tu post blok tpi kok url punyanya rifky, ada hubungankah blok ma rifky?? confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.mutia81.blog.com
admin
Administrator
Administrator
admin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Mig33 Username : soul_86

PostSubject: Re: New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008   New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:08 am

Wekekeke..Nuh info mud..Ntr klo gak d ksh tau,ktnya gaptek..Wakakaka..TOP dah
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33peace.co.nr
Kendeo
Kendeo

Male
Number of posts : 301
Mig33 Username : Ndeo77@mig33.com + Mafia_zomby@mig33.com
Interest : Browsing chatting Hiking touring soping kuping mancing pokoknya yg king
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008   New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:18 am

Hem ....Posting di perlebar sayap nya sampai forum sebelah he he he
Back to top Go down
http://my.opera.com/ndeofm
barbie_dini
Technician
Technician
barbie_dini

Female
Number of posts : 236
Mig33 Username : sendirisajah
Interest : shopping
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008   New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:38 pm

forum sebelah juga ada yehh wekkekeke..
bingung ahhh.. scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
echa_89
Star of the Week
Star of the Week
echa_89

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008   New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:29 pm

Jangan bingung din.....Ntar nbrak lo.....
U uh forum sbelah juga ada....
Thanks for info and sharing
Back to top Go down
Kendeo
Kendeo

Male
Number of posts : 301
Mig33 Username : Ndeo77@mig33.com + Mafia_zomby@mig33.com
Interest : Browsing chatting Hiking touring soping kuping mancing pokoknya yg king
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008   New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:58 am

Maaf karena info tidak ada penjelasan lagi posting aku log dulu
Back to top Go down
http://my.opera.com/ndeofm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008   New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

New, pendaftaran jadi admin paling lambat 1 juli 2008
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mig33Peace Community :: Free Area :: Free Posting-
Jump to: